aMoon is a global HealthTech and Life Sciences investment fund
based in Israel
As Israel’s largest HealthTech fund, with over $1.3B AUM, we
partner with outstanding entrepreneurs who bring together
ground-breaking science and technology to transform healthcare.
As a receptionist you will be the welcoming first point of contact for
aMoon team, clients and visitors and will be responsible ensuring a
warm and professional office visit experience.
The Receptionist, managed by Director of Operations, will also
provide administrative support to the Operations/Finance & HR
department. The Reception desk is open during the hours of
8:00am – 8:00pm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Greeting visitors, vendors, team members to the office in a
professional and friendly manner
• Notifying aMoon team members of guest arrival and assisting
with guest travel needs (ordering of taxi etc).
• Ensuring beverages are offered to all guests who attend the
office for meetings
• Preparation of conference rooms according to meetings
• Taking and transferring calls
• Placing lunch and supermarket orders and coordinating delivery
of lunch orders
The Role - cont.
• Ensuring reception area, kitchen and meeting rooms are kept
tidy and well presented
• Managing stock orders and completing stock take for office
and kitchen supplies (kitchens equipment, food, office
stationery, paper, etc.)
• Being an active part of the Operations Department
• Working collaboratively with all teams specifically, CFO, IT, and
Pas, HR to ensure smooth office events and operations
• Assisting Director of Operations with office maintenance
activities as required