The primary purpose of this role is to utilize expert-level ETL development knowledge to assist our customers to migrate and transform data from their source systems or DWH to MDClone Platform during the project implementation and post-go-live. Daily work activities will include data analysis, ETL development, data migration and transformation, configuration and troubleshooting, providing training and knowledge transfer to enable customers to utilize and manage the deployed solutions, and to aid in supporting live customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with customers to understand their business requirements, data processes and analyze their systems’ data, in order to design the data migration and transformation processes.
- Developing all the ETL process components required to migrate data from the customers’ source databases into the MDClone big data platform.
- Loading large datasets and improving the efficiency of ETL processes.
- Performing data cleansing to provide high-quality data.
- Providing training and knowledge transfer to enable customers to utilize and manage the deployed solutions.
- Providing ongoing support for data-related issues.
- Creating data migration project schedules and tracking projects against the plan using project schedules and status reports.