Adicet Bio, Inc. is a biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors and T cell receptor-like antibodies to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adicetbio.com.
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Adicet Bio is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager with excellent organization skills and a personable disposition to partner with the CEO and CFO and provide general support to the small Boston based team.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, and resourceful. In this role, you will demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way.
- Act as partner, facilitator and liaison for the CEO, CFO and all members of the Boston based team
- Oversee and support all daily administrative duties and a broad variety of tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings
- Proactively collaborate with colleagues in Menlo Park, CA to ensure synchronization of meetings and schedules.
- Meeting and event planning, including printing meeting materials, logistics coordination, both on- and off-site at local and remote locations.
- Manage and independently act on confidential and sensitive communications
- Coordinate investors and partners visits
- Assist with facility/infrastructure planning and management
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience assisting high level leaders; Experience supporting C-level executives in biotechnology/pharmaceutical company setting is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous success in office management
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
Skills & Abilities
- Formidable organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail while working well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and must exhibit characteristics of a team player who can work independently as well as within a group setting and can interface across locations, departments and levels of management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to work within an environment which utilizes both in-house and out-sourced resources
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other technology tools such as virtual meetings, and various presentation and organizational software
- Self-motivated, takes the initiative and able to work independently without close supervision.
- Flexibility to perform job duties outside of normal business hours
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Highly adaptable to competing demands
- A positive can-do attitude
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.