Executive Assistant at aMoon Fund
We are aMoon:
aMoon is a global HealthTech and Life Sciences venture capital fund based in Israel. Our mission is to launch tomorrow’s cures to the world’s greatest healthcare challenges. We are passionate about giving the most promising thinkers and innovators the resources they need to propel their business and technology to the next level and beyond. The largest HealthTech fund in Israel, with over $1.1 billion under management, our mission is to harvest the tsunami of the convergence of health and technology and to accelerate cures for humanity’s most life-threatening conditions and global healthcare’s biggest cost drivers.
The aMoon team combines the forces of a unique investment engine and a global network of investors and industry leaders to enable early and late-stage companies in the fields of biopharma, digital health, and medical technology to achieve their fullest potential. We are a team of doctors, scientists, hi-tech pioneers, and innovators ourselves. We are deeply passionate about working hand-in-hand with our portfolio companies to reshape healthcare globally.
We are seeking a dynamic team player to provide exceptional administrative support to our senior Executives. The scope of your role will include:
• Managing the day-to-day activity of the partners office
• Overseeing and managing the partners calendars including internal, external interfaces (prioritize, follow up, promote); handling internal & external meetings/ calls / offsites requests and prepare agenda for meetings
• Managing and preparing various reports (expense claims etc.)
• Managing complex travel arrangements for business trips from A-Z; itineraries, agendas, flights accommodations etc.
• Assisting with organizational operations, projects and initiatives designed to maintain a high level of efficiency, professionalism, and operational excellence.
A multi-tasker who thrives under pressure and urgency and enjoys working within a team. Proactive, with high level of accountability.
• At least 3 years of experience in a senior administrative role
• English speaker at mother tongue level (verbal, written) and fluent in Hebrew
• Holds exceptional planning, time management and organizational skills with strong attention to details
• Strong ability to multi-task / prioritize without supervision; flourishes in a fast pace and dynamic environment and can manage urgent situations
• Proactive, creative solver with a "can do" approach. Mature and self-reliant
• Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Strong working knowledge in MS Office (and excellent PPT)
• Demonstrates high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside of the organization
• Please note - this position requires full time office hours (including ability to work some evenings)
• Office is located in Raanana