aMoon is a global HealthTech and Life Sciences venture capital fund based in Israel. Our mission is to launch tomorrow’s cures to the world’s greatest healthcare challenges. We are passionate about giving the most promising thinkers and innovators the resources they need to propel their business and technology to the next level and beyond. The largest HealthTech fund in Israel, with over $1.1 billion under management, our mission is to harvest the tsunami of the convergence of health and technology and to accelerate cures for humanity’s most life-threatening conditions and global healthcare’s biggest cost drivers.
The aMoon team combines the forces of a unique investment engine and a global network of investors and industry leaders to enable early and late-stage companies in the fields of biopharma, digital health, and medical technology to achieve their fullest potential. We are a team of doctors, scientists, hi-tech pioneers, and innovators ourselves. We are deeply passionate about working hand-in-hand with our portfolio companies to reshape healthcare globally.
We are seeking for a Controller for a temporary position of at least 9 months. In this role you will be working on the Funds’ Financial Statements, Israeli tax reports (to LPs and ITA) US Tax returns and K-1 schedules, Due Diligence assessments, supporting day to day finance activities, Funds’ regulations (FATCA, CRS, CIMA) and supporting our investors with finance related inquires.
· Licensed CPA
· Graduate of one of Big4 firms
· Proven experience with venture capital funds
· Fluent English – written and verbal
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Well-organized, proactive and detail oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team-player
· Independent thinker, able to carry out tasks independently and in collaboration with other team members
· Multitasker with the ability to work in a fast -paced environment while prioritizing responsibilities