What are we looking for?
A talented Business Development Director to find partners and help guide the next generation of the MDClone platform. As a Business Development Director, you will work closely with the VP of Strategy and Chief Commercial Officer to develop new pursuits and new lines of business.
At MDclone we value educational background and relevant experience in healthcare, technology, and “Big Data”. We are looking for the best and brightest and encourage anyone with a desire to impact our industry to apply.
Your everyday responsibilities:
- Bridge between the strategy, sales, and product management teams
- Work with VP Strategy to define targets
- Manage client relationships in new markets
- Support project scoping process for new use cases in new markets
At MDClone we believe that experience is priceless, here is what we are looking for:
- Relevant academic degree
- 5-10 years of work experience in life science or payer business development
- Track record of commercial performance
- Knowledge of the healthcare environment
Do you have what it takes?
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced and dynamic commercial environment
- Ability to rapidly pick up new ideas and approaches
- Readiness to learn new approaches and technologies
- Desire to collaborate with a passion for problem-solving as part member of a wider team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to travel across the world, as warranted by project work and location; frequency will vary.
MDClone offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
MDClone policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
We are looking for a star!
If you consider yourself as a star and want to join us, please email us CV