Who we are
aMoon is a leading HealthTech and Life Sciences venture capital fund based in Israel. Our mission is to launch tomorrow’s cures to the world’s greatest healthcare challenges. We are passionate about giving the most promising thinkers and innovators the resources they need to propel their business and technology to the next level and beyond. The largest HealthTech fund in Israel with over $1billion under management, our mission is to harvest the tsunami of the convergence of health and technology in Israel and globally and to accelerate cures for humanity’s most life-threatening conditions and global healthcare’s biggest cost drivers.
We are seeking an experienced full time bookkeeper type 2-3 to assist the chief bookkeeper with receiving of vendor invoices, vendor adjustments, credit cards, bank reconciliations, overseas travel reports and quarterly closures.
- 5-6 years of experience as a bookkeeper
- Bookkeeping Certificate Type 2-3
- Priority knowledge - a significant advantage
- Office software control (Word, Excel, Outlook) is mandatory.
- Responsible and organized, with independent work ability
- Strong initiative, excellent interpersonal skills and a great team player