Zebra has set out on a mission to help hundreds of millions of people receive access to fast, accurate medical diagnosis, by teaching computers to read and diagnose medical imaging data.
In this position you will be part of the growing Delivery team at Zebra.
You’ll take part in R&D tasks that come from our customers and our partners, and become a key person in the business-R&D relationship
- Being the interface between the R&D and Zebra’s business teams and Zebra’s customers and partners.
- Maintains a detailed technical understanding of Zebra’s backend and frontend solutions.
- Lead, design, and implement technical integration efforts with business partners and customers.
- Ensures Zebra’s quality of service is aligned with the highest standards in the SAAS and Medical industries.
*Assure a robust production environments
*Diagnose and resolve technical issues to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with Zebra’s Customer Success and Zebra’s-customers technical personnel.
- Improve Zebra’s delivery process
- 5+ years of Hands-on programming experience in Python and/or Java.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong customer orientation.
- System architectures understanding and experience.
- Experience working and operating in a Linux environment, with Container technologies.
- Experience working with Postgres/ MongoDB
- Strong project management capabilities with an ownership mindset.