Zebra Medical Vision has set out on a mission to help hundreds of millions of people receive access to fast, accurate medical diagnosis, by teaching computers to read and diagnose medical imaging data.
We are looking for a Business Operation Specialist to make Zebra’s sales efforts as focused and effective as possible by scouting and screening opportunities to support Zebra’s sales efforts. Create a funnel of opportunities for both direct sales people and channel management managers and play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Support the Sales Directors to close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Be a source for sales supporting materials for the sales team
- You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Great English
- Hard worker, goal driven.
- Persistent and proactive
- Fast learner
- Productive and collaborative communication
- Responsible and organized.
- Analyze your work and move quickly based on your analysis.