What Are We Looking For?
The Data Scientist will focus on evidence-based, data-driven descriptive and prescriptive analytics, for the purpose of exploring, analyzing and creating population health management packages. This is your chance to bring your talents into actionable, life-transforming, results.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Creation of data models, analytical visualizations and packages that convert data into insights and actions
- Understanding of customer’s business requirements and how MDClone platform can be leveraged to gain insights and improve healthcare and business results
- Support internal and external engagement with both business and technical teams
- Close collaboration with the customers both in Israel and worldwide within the scope of the MDClone project implementation in use case development and delivery
Desired Skills and Experience:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- At least an MSc in statistics, or equivalent knowledge.
- High proficiency in classical ML models.
- The role assumes experience and knowledge with those techniques. Candidates with knowledge and experience based on crash courses or internet only courses - should not apply.
- The role does not require deep-learning expertise, and is not DL oriented.
- Have professional experience conducting research
- Fluency in data structures, research constructs, and ability to interact with business leaders to make recommendations
- Experience in assessing effectiveness
- Healthcare, clinical or informatics background - an advantage
- 3-5 years research experience in data analysis, statistical and predictive modeling, experimental design, and multivariate analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency and 1-2+ years’ experience in python or R programming languages. High Proficiency in at least one of the languages.