As Zebra Medical Vision is accelerating on significant growth; we are seeking an experienced marketer with strong collaboration skills and business orientation with a proven track record of success to join our growing team and lead mission critical marketing opportunities, events and business activities.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with other stakeholders in the company such as Product, Business, Regulatory and Clinical teams.
- Executing mission critical events of RSNA, WCO, NOS, ECR and JPR including planning, on site execution, budget management, sales development activities, PR releases.
- Responsible for executing various marketing tasks such as social media updates, website design, updating, 1x per month email updates, coordinating content publishing schedule for blog and other sites 1x per month.
- Supervise social media activity updates instagram pictures from our events
- Responsible for Product Marketing: maintaining, updating, coordinating with Product all partner content for all product lines including the partner wiki.
- Produce 6 professional videos showcasing customer success stories.
- Create lead generation campaigns
- Collaborate with sales managers and channel managers to drive marketing programs.
- Direct marketing experience in the medical device field - a strong advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, business, marketing or related field; MBA - an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and product marketing
- Knowledge of Medical Device workflows, radiology/medical imaging sector knowledge - strong advantage
- Ability to lead, create and work within cross-functional team environments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to dive decision making
- Ability to focus on customers’ needs and market insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew & English
- Travel abroad is required: ~20% Travel requirements. Presence at the largest trade show required.