Zebra has set out on a mission to help hundreds of millions of people receive access to fast, accurate medical diagnosis, by teaching computers to read and diagnose medical imaging data.
Zebra Medical vision is revolutionizing healthcare by creating an AI-based radiologist. Our product is a scalable analytic engine, which uses deep learning algorithms to detect anomalies in medical images, at global scale.
We are looking for a talented IT-Operations engineer to join our growing team.
As an IT Engineer you will be responsible for a broad set of mission critical objectives to ensure business continuity.
If managing all aspects of a true hybrid, large scale environment of private and public cloud- bare metal installation, virtualization, storage, network and security makes you tick (as well as polishing our Office IT operations), then we have a match.
- Manage our hybrid private/public cloud environment - where we store all our data and train our algorithms with PB+ on hybrid storage, Dozens of GPU’s, thousands of cores, Mellanox network and more.
- Security- Maintain a zero-trust environment- from Identity management to firewalls, switches, VPNs, network and Cyber security core aspects.
- Office-IT- provide help desk services to enable smooth day-to-day office operations
- Data migrations- Work closely with the data team to efficiently move our second most valuable asset- data (people are at first place 🙂 ) between several storage solutions to enable algorithms training.
- 3+ years as an IT engineer in a modern software company (or equivalent experience from the army)
- Experience with installing and provisioning bare metal machines - Is a Must.
- Working with Configuration management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet is a plus
- Strong Linux system administration skills
- Vast experience with designing and managing complex private networks topologies. Switches configuration, LAN/WAN/VPN, Firewalls, Radius.
- Hands-on experience with Virtualization- VMware and/or Linux KVM.
- Experience with installing and maintaining Network attached storage devices- block and object, NFS protocol.
- Experience with monitoring- network devices, system hardware and security events
- Experience with providing zero-trust, multi-layer security operation- Centralized Identity management (GSuite/AD/Okta/OneLogin), firewall (Sophos, Pfsense), cyber security tools.
- Fair Scripting skills in bash and/or python
- Experience with Public Cloud, AWS is an advantage
- Deliver first-class work on tight schedules that supports self-service approach