What Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate is a talented, creative and ambitious python/Java object-oriented programmer and SQL developer with passion and experience in working with data. The candidate will join the Professional Services group, developing code to manipulate and ingest data and integrating it as a black box into the company “Data Management Center” product. Working closely with MDClone’s data, medical, development, QA and DevOps teams.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Design, implement and maintain code.
- Code optimization to meet performance requirements.
- Working with High development standards and methodology.
- Working in Big Data environment.
- Provide new means for insight discovery in large databases.
- Integration with the company “Data Management Center” product.
- Continuously produce improvements to operational processes and procedures as well as maximizing the value of the data for researchers.
- Provide creative solutions for advanced challenges.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software/Information System Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience in programming languages and object-oriented design.
- Proven experience in writing SQL and Python scripts
- Experience in Big Data environment is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of standard medical terminologies and experience in the medical field is a big advantage.
- Passion for all things data, creativity and innovation.
- Strongly motivated with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - you must be a team player.
- Ability to learn new technology and research independently.
- Capable of multitasking.