What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a talented, creative and ambitious DevOps Engineer. Working with the R&D, development, QA and system teams, improving production procedures, developing automated deployment tools, monitoring and maintaining infrastructures. Support daily operations and help develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Linux, Windows and cloud environments. Work closely with the technical teams to support new features and services, software releases and troubleshoot problems.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Developing tools to automate the company applications deployment.
- Writing scripts in various languages, such as Python, PowerShell, Linux shell scripts to improve our monitoring, installation and deployment capabilities.
- Working with various infrastructures such as windows, Linux and Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Collaborating with R&D, QA and system teams
- Working with High development standards, methodology and DevOps tools.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- At least 1-year experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Experience in working in Linux, Windows and Azure environments
- Hands-on experience in creating software/scripts/tools to automate production systems with the followings: Python, PowerShell, Linux shell scripts
- Experience in working with DevOps tools such as Ansible, Chef, Nagios, Zabbix, Jenkins - advantage
- Experience in working with InstallShield - advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent - advantage
- Experienced in Big Data environment - advantage
- Architecture building capabilities - advantage
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced
- Iterative product definition and development environment
- Fast learner with an ability to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- Readiness to learn new and old technologies
- Enjoys brainstorming on design and has a passion for problem-solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Outside-the-box thinking when auspicious.