What Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate is a talented, creative and ambitious python/R/object-oriented programmer with a background in statistics and data science. The candidate will join the data team, working closely with MDClone’s medical, development and QA teams to contribute to the company’s core product features.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Design, implement and maintain code, using various technologies.
- Implement code for integration with an application marketplace and a desktop application engine.
- Design schemas to support application requirements for optimized performance.
- Provide new means for insight discovery in large databases.
- Continuously produce improvements to operational processes and procedures as well as maximizing the value of the data for researchers.
- Provide creative solutions for advanced challenges.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven experience in programming languages and object-oriented design.
- Experience in R/Python or a quick study is a big advantage.
- Experience in coding Data Science and Statistics algorithms is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of standard medical terminologies and experience in the medical field.
- Passion for all things data, creativity and innovation.
- Strongly motivated with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - you must be a team player.
- Ability to learn new technology and research independently.
- Capable of multitasking.