aMoon is a leading Israeli venture capital. We invest in companies that are accelerating cures for the world’s most life-threatening conditions and providing solutions for global healthcare’s biggest cost drivers. Our mission is to identify, invest, and drive growth in companies of all development stages across biopharmaceutical, device, and digital technologies.
aMoon’s strategic commitment to supporting portfolio companies’ growth and success involves the building of strategic and mutually-beneficial bridges with several key stakeholders in the health-tech ecosystem. aMoon Alpha Business Development, Director will be responsible for leading the relevant planning, advising, execution and implementation of multiple collaborative programs involving aMoon and an array of diverse global partners (e.g., payers, provider networks, etc.). Director will also be responsible for owning, monitoring and updating a top-level dashboard/heatmap which enables portfolio support by identifying company needs and anticipating key milestones for each portfolio company.
• Advanced (graduate) degree in related area and 5+ years' experience supporting and representing C-level executives or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Healthcare industry knowledge and experience
• Strong individual contributor who can work autonomously to develop briefings, talking points, presentations, etc.
• Comprehensive project management skills.
• Thorough knowledge of organizational processes, protocols and procedures.
• Excellent consulting, relationship-building, and strategic thinking skills.
• Politically savvy; knows how to work with senior leadership of academic and healthcare institutions
• Advanced communication skills; poised and confident with the ability to interact with a wide variety of senior executives, administrators, faculty, business partners, and others.
• Open-minded, collegial, and able to develop relationships based on trust, confidence, and respect.
• Thorough knowledge and experience creating and executing successful strategic plans and programs.
• Extensive analytical / problem-solving skills.
• Experience working in startups, venture capital firms, management consulting, and/or investment banking is highly desired for the success of this role
• Alignment with our core values (excellence, accountability, teamwork, transparency, integrity and respect)