Karius is a venture-backed life science startup focused on transforming the way infectious diseases are diagnosed. Combining Next-Generation Sequencing and proprietary data analysis, we can identify over 1,000 pathogens from a single blood sample with typical turnaround time in one business day. By introducing liquid biopsy into the diagnosis of infectious diseases, we're helping doctors quickly solve their most challenging cases, with a future vision of accelerating clinical trials, discovering new microbes, and reducing patient suffering worldwide.
The Manager, Customer Success will be responsible for providing excellent service and support to internal and external customers as well as supervising day-to-day operations and workflow of the Customer Success team members.
Senior Director, Customer Success
· Provide high-quality support via phone, chat, email for Karius customers, laboratory operations team, sales team, and medical affairs team.
· Communicate with hospital laboratory personnel and physicians as needed to ensure an excellent customer experience.
· Provide on-demand support to sales field representatives.
· Prepare weekly reports to the sales team for all customers in their territories.
· Pay attention to customer convenience and personalization throughout the customer experience.
· Supervise daily operations of the team and train new team members.
Subject to extended periods of sitting and/or standing, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels. Work is generally performed in an office environment.
· Bachelor’s or higher degree in Biological Sciences, required.
· A minimum of 3 years of lead/supervisory customer support/service experience in healthcare or related industry.
· Telephone-based support experience required.
· Ability to handle customer contacts in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
· Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Advanced computer skills.