Zebra has set out on a mission to help hundreds of millions of people receive access to fast, accurate medical diagnosis, by teaching computers to read and diagnose medical imaging data.
Zebra Medical vision is revolutionizing healthcare by creating an AI-based radiologist. Our product is a scalable analytic engine, which uses deep learning algorithms to detect anomalies in medical images, at global scale.
We are looking for a senior backend engineer to help us take our infrastructure to the next level - starting from adopting CI/CD and code quality best practices, to scaling our system into a large multi-tenant infrastructure.
This is a huge challenge and an opportunity to get in at a very interesting phase of the product, and make a significant impact - while working as part of a young and fun team in an environment which fosters innovation, independence, responsibility and keeps the customer in mind at all times.
- Plan, design and develop complex backend features
- Own microservices end-to-end
- Adopt and refine CI/CD and other engineering quality best practices
- Redesign, test and scale bottlenecks to enable us to reach X50 scale
- Design features and integrate with tools to improve observability and operational excellence
- Work closely with devops, other engineers, algorithm developers and professional services to ensure features meet customer needs
- Troubleshoot customer issues, provide quick and thorough solutions
- 3+ years in backend development on distributed, scalable system, preferably SaaS
- 3+ years of Java development with Spring boot - must
- knowledge in python development - advantage
- 3+ years in leading complex features, potentially as a technical lead in a team.
- 3+ years Experience with microservices architecture.
- Passion for technology and modern software engineering practices (including reading about technology outside of work)
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced startup environment
- Self driven, communicative, and fun to work with!
- BSc. Computer Science.