Medial EarlySign is a Big Data revolution pioneer in the medical field, augmenting hypothesis-driven diagnosis with data-driven predictions.
We develop machine learning-based decision support tools that expose the hidden layer of information in standard medical data. These new insights enable personal and outcome-based interpretation of medical data, yielding individualized predictions and treatment options for each patient, as well as early prediction of life-threatening conditions. An innovative intersection of clinical expertise and Big Data analytics, our clinical software solution analyzes hundreds of parameters, trends and interrelationships in electronic medical data, driving the use of data-driven healthcare.
- Design and develop the next generation platform
- Make a significant part in product lifecycle: requirements, design, software development, deployment, DevOps, bugs fix, documentation, training.
- Work closely with customers, product, data scientists, QA
- Evolve the technology stack, quality and test coverage for system’s critical flows
- B.Sc in Software Engineering, Computer Science (or other relevant field)
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a back-end developer
- Strong backend and architectural capabilities with object oriented languages such as C#, Java
- Proficient knowledge of back-end technology stack: C# core, postgreSQL, docker, RabbitMQ
- Experience with agile scrum methodology – an advantage
- Experience with C++ – an advantage
- Experience in the medical device industry – an advantage
- CI/ CD experience – an advantage
- Experience with JS frameworks such as: React, Angular – an advantage
- Highly motivated, result-oriented, and a fast learner
- Good English skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player and fun to work with!