aMoon is a leading healthtech & life sciences venture fund. Our team is passionate about building successful businesses and helping biopharma, digital health and medical technology companies realize their potential. We partner with management teams who use technology and cutting-edge science to accelerate cures for the world’s most life-threatening conditions and those providing solutions for global healthcare’s biggest cost drivers.
As a receptionist you will be the welcoming first point of contact for aMoon team, clients and visitors and will be responsible ensuring a warm and professional office visit experience. The receptionist will also provide administrative support to the Finance Department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Greeting clients and visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner.
• Notifying aMoon team members of guest arrival and assisting with guest travel needs (ordering of taxi etc).
• Ensuring beverages are offered to all guests and clients who attend the office for meetings.
• Preparation of conference rooms according to meetings schedules.
• Taking and transferring calls.
• Placing lunch and supermarket orders and coordinating delivery of lunch orders.
• Ensuring reception area, kitchen and meeting rooms are kept tidy and well presented at all times.
• Managing stock orders and completing stock take for office and kitchen supplies (kitchens equipment, food, office stationary, paper, etc.)
• Assisting Finance Department with administration.
• Working collaboratively with Director of Operations and PAs to ensure smooth office operations.
Experience and Qualifications
● Experience in office reception, preferably in corporate environment
● Ability to work 4, 6 hour shifts between the hours of 8am - 8pm
● Hebrew / English at the mother tongue level
● Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
● Strong communication and relationship-building skills
● Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
● A proactive and enthusiastic team player
● Intermediate knowledge of (Microsoft Office)