A leading Israeli Venture Capital Fund - aMoon Fund is looking for a Controller (temporary position at least 6 months).
• Prepare and analyze quarterly/annual financial statements together with supporting schedules in accordance with GAAP, including working directly with our external auditors in providing support and answering questions.
• Prepare tax returns to Israeli LPs and ITA, and liaison with our external auditors.
• Assist with and review annual tax return files and K-1s prepared by external tax accountants and facilitate tax filing processes.
• Maintain effective communication with other departments as basis for ensuring complete and accurate financial information and disclosures.
• Support required regulatory filings and compliance process.
• Support bookkeeping department of the management company.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Licensed CPA
• Graduate of one of Big4 firms
• Proven experience with venture capital funds
• Well-organized, proactive and detail oriented, strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team-player
• Self-motivated and ability to operate independently
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Fluent English – written and verbal