We are pioneering the revolution of connected, efficacious and safe medical devices, serving some of the world’s most debilitation medical conditions, starting with migraines. Our big-data approach to monitoring and analyzing patient’s behavior using our devices may lead to breakthroughs in understanding the origins and triggers of these medical conditions, to date still mostly with unresolved understanding.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative product development team and play a pivotal role in architecting and developing connected healthcare devices providing neuromodulation treatments to some debilitating medical syndromes, from concept to clinical feasibility and commercialization.
- Assist in establishing Theranica big-data and machine learning roadmap and algorithms
- Develop business cases and requirements for current and new products
- Lead business (B2b) and costumer customer requests for ad hoc reporting or research
- Collaborate with Theranica clinicians in outcomes, algorithm performance, and new product development
- Develop customer presentations and reporting enhancements to streamline Theranica operations and support processes