We’re looking for a top notch experienced frontend developer to be one of the first in-house experts in this field and drive this mission-critical activity.
In this role, you’ll design and develop the Ibex web-based UI/UX and lead its development cycle. You’ll work closely with the rest of the R&D team, as well as with product management and external resources. You’ll receive feedback from domain experts using our products and you’ll collaborate with our partners to design and create new and improved solutions.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven experience in designing and developing UI components
- Experience as a developer in a startup – an advantage
- Ability to build a complex system from the ground up
- Fearless – will do what it takes to get the job done
- Generalist – ability to choose the right tool for the right problem and a willingness to learn how to use new technologies
- Experience in three.js / WebGL – an advantage
- Experience in backend development – an advantage
- Experience in Python – an advantage
- Experience in large image processing – a significant advantage
- Experience in a company within the medical field – an advantage