Medial EarlySign is a Big Data revolution pioneer in the medical field, augmenting hypothesis-driven diagnosis with data-driven predictions.
We develop machine learning based decision support tools that expose the hidden layer of information in standard medical data. These new insights enable personal and outcome-based interpretation of medical data, yielding individualized predictions and treatment options for each patient, as well as early prediction of life-threatening conditions. An innovative intersection of clinical expertise and Big Data analytics, our clinical software solution analyzes hundreds of parameters, trends and interrelationships in electronic medical data, driving the use of data-driven healthcare.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven experience in software development: +2 years
- Proven experience in software quality assurance Solid understanding of SDLC
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience writing clear and comprehensive test plans and cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong team player
- Good English skills