Machine Learning Developer at DayTwo
We are looking for an exceptional and motivated Machine learning developer with strong applied and research abilities to join our team. DayTwo is heavily based on machine learning aimed at fitting the best diet for each person, personalizing food and menu suggestions, and balancing blood sugar levels for people suffering from poor glycemiccontrol.We are constantly growing and expanding our machine learning team. You will be applying cutting edge solutions while leveraging our proprietary gut microbiome database, the largest whole genome sequencing based microbiome database worldwide, and its coupled unique dietary behavior datasets.
- You will develop on-line and scalable models and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rule based models.
- You'll help build a recommendation system that will drive our nutrition app, providing personalized insights, and suggestions.
- You’ll be working closely with the engineering group to develop and execute regression models inside our product.
Skills & Requirements
- M.Sc degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, data mining or deep learning.
- Strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented programming language (Java, Scala, C++, Python, etc.)
- Solid background in algorithms, data structures, and programming.
- Good understanding of probability and statistics.Experienced in operating Linux-based systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven experience working on an applied recommendations system solution - Advantage
- Experience with big-data frameworks (e.g. MapReduce, Kafka, Spark, Hive) - Advantage