As a Personal Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative office support to multiple departments in all aspects of their daily needs from calendar management, project coordination, presentation preparations, document collection and administration to booking international travels. The role reports to COO and Head of Alpha and is involved in companywide operations, projects and initiatives designed to maintain a high level of efficiency, office operations, professionalism and operational excellence.
The daily functions of the role include:
• Maintaining senior managers’ calendars and schedule. Scheduling meetings, conference / video calls, and offsite meetings.
• Arranging travel abroad; booking flights, hotels, transportation, preparing travel bags, filling out travel reports and handling private trips.
• Performing special projects and assignments, including basic analyses, presentation development, document and report creation, flow charting, etc.
• Staffing (on rotating basis) of aMoon reception desk
• Working collaboratively with other Personal Assistant's to ensure smooth office operations.
• Assisting with companywide operations, projects and initiatives designed to maintain a high level of efficiency, professionalism and operational excellence.
We are looking for the following Experience & Qualifications:
• 2 years’ experience in office management (AA / PA)
• Experience assisting Finance department
• Hebrew / English at the mother tongue level.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Excellent time management and organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Willingness to work late or unconventional hours.
• An understanding and experience of a fast-moving workplace environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task / prioritize without supervision.
• Discreet with high work ethics and morals.
• Excellent teamwork and strong interpersonal skills
• Academic education