Medial EarlySign is a big data revolution pioneer in the medical field, augmenting hypothesis-driven diagnosis with data-driven predictions.
We develop machine learning based decision support tools that expose the hidden layer of information in standard medical data. These new insights enable personal and outcome-based interpretation of medical data, yielding individualized predictions and treatment options for each patient, as well as early prediction of life-threatening conditions. An innovative intersection of clinical expertise and Big Data analytics, our clinical software solution analyzes hundreds of parameters, trends and interrelationships in electronic medical data, driving the use of data-driven healthcare.
- Establish and evolve a formal QA process
- Test strategy & test execution for client and web applications – 100% Hands-on
- Quality reflection for the group deliveries
- Review, develop and execute test cases, plans and procedures
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, programming, or a related discipline.
- 1+ years of lead software QA experience
- 2+ years of product test automation development
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience working with industry automation testing tools
- Strong team player
- Good English skills
- Experience with performance and/or security testing (an advantage)
- Experience in software development: 2+ years (an advantage)
- Experience in the medical device industry (an advantage)