Zebra develops Deep learning algorithms for detecting important findings in medical images.
The Data and Deep Learning Infrastructure group is the engineering function in charge of building the platform we use to develop these algorithms - which enables fast, scalable, reproducible development and testing of AI algorithms.
- Acquiring, annonymizing, indexing, storing and serving 1+ PB of medical images, across cloud and on-premise infrastructure, for training, testing and validating our algorithms
- Developing Full stack systems which enable to interact, annotate, review and assess medical images as input for training
- Build automation, frameworks, and systems which allow massive algorithm training cycles - running, tracking, measuring, and evaluating large numbers of experiments, each of which involves training one or more Deep Neural Networks.
The Technology :
Python, Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Node.js, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, and many more…
- Strong people manager, with experience in managing managers and attracting and retaining strong engineers.
- Passionate technologist with a rich background in architecting large distributed systems, such as Big Data pipelines, large micro-services systems etc.
- Solid understanding of software engineering processes and driven to create strong engineering culture
- Familiarity with Machine learning/Deep learning - strong advantage
- Experience building tools and frameworks for Data scientists and Researchers - strong advantage
- Experience in Operations, monitoring, performance and hardware/IT - strong advantage
- Curious, Energetic, good communicator, self-driven, friendly - must