Karius is a venture-backed life science startup focused on transforming the way infectious diseases are diagnosed. Combining Next-Generation Sequencing and proprietary data analysis, we can identify over 1,000 pathogens from a single blood sample with typical turn around time in one business day. By introducing liquid biopsy into the diagnosis of infectious diseases, we're helping doctors quickly solve their most challenging cases, with a future vision of accelerating clinical trials, discovering new microbes, and reducing patient suffering worldwide.
The Senior Customer Success representative reports to the Head of Customer Success. He/she is responsible for providing excellent service and support to internal and external customers.
· Provide high-quality support via phone, chat, email for Karius customers, sales team, and medical affairs team
· Communicate with laboratory personnel and physicians as needed to ensure excellent customer experience
· Provide on-demand support to sales field representatives
· Prepare weekly reports to the sales team for all customers in their territories
· Pay attention to customer convenience and personalization throughout the customer experience
· Maintain working hours of Tuesday through Saturday, 5 AM to 2 PM
· Bachelor’s or higher degree in Biological Sciences
· A minimum of 3 years of customer support/service experience in healthcare or related industry - telephone-based support experience required
· Ability to handle customer contacts in a professional and knowledgeable manner
· Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skillsBasic office skills