Medial EarlySign is a Big Data revolution pioneer in the medical field, augmenting hypothesis-driven diagnosis with data-driven predictions.
We develop machine learning based decision support tools that expose the hidden layer of information in standard medical data. These new insights enable personal and outcome-based interpretation of medical data, yielding individualized predictions and treatment options for each patient, as well as early prediction of life-threatening conditions. An innovative intersection of clinical expertise and Big Data analytics, our clinical software solution analyzes hundreds of parameters, trends and interrelationships in electronic medical data, driving the use of data-driven healthcare.
- Design and develop our next-generation platform.
- Take a significant part in product lifecyle: requirements, design, software, development, deployment, DevOps, bug fixes, documentation, and training.
- Work closely with customers, product, data scientists, and QA.
- Evolve the technology stack, perform quality and test coverage for the system's critical flows.
- B.Sc in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant field.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a back-end developer
- Strong back-end and architetural capabilities with object-oriented languages such as C# and Java
- Proficient knowledge of back-end technology stack: C# core, postgreSQL, docker, RabbitMQ
- Experience with agilce scrum methodology - an advantage
- Experience with C++ - an advantage
- Experience in the medical device inustry - an advantage
- CI/CD experience - an advantage
- Experience with JS frameworks like React, Angular - an advantage
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and a fast learner
- Good English skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player, and fun to work with!