As Product Manager, you are responsible for shaping our product direction and the execution of that plan combining both vision and practice. You will execute day-to-day activities of the product management process to implement our product strategy, generate product requirements, and determine its specifications. You will inspire teams to execute towards our vision and goals. You will work closely with engineering teams, business teams, as well as with field implementations seeing how our product planning is translated to live implementation.
- •Navigate product development, responsible for full product life-cycle, collaborating with the team around the product all the way to delivery.
- Define product requirements and work closely with engineering, QA and delivery teams on deliver a complete product to market.
- Own product specifications from definitions to testing and implementation.
- Define product releases’ scope while balancing current needs (stated by existing customers and partners) and future needs (based on competitive and market environment.
- Work with strategic partners and strategic channels on integration roadmap.
- 3+ years of product management experience with strong technical background (product management; engineering), or
6+ years proven R&D engineering and design experience.
- Experience in the healthcare software industry – an advantage.
- Experience in leading product life-cycle from planning to delivery
- Server-side design, scaling, cloud based design – an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, define, and execute product development projects.
- Willing and able to work in a fast moving startup environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- High capacity and care for the fine details while overseeing the strategic goals.
- Relevant Engineering education.
- Good English skills