Director of Clinical and scientific affairs at IBEX
Tel Aviv, IL
- Lead all aspects of scientific and clinical affairs for the company, in support of company scientific, regulatory and business strategy.
- Act as primary scientific expert to support company strategic goals, leading research study design and overseeing study conduct.
- Design and oversee clinical studies to support regulatory and health economics activities.
- Drive scientific publications, conference presentations and non-dilutive funding opportunities.
- Initiate and nurture scientific collaborations with KOLs
- Work closely with Business Development to identify key stake holders and research partners to support these activities
- PhD or MD/PhD in life sciences
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in biotech industry, medical device/digital health experience preferred
- Experience in designing clinical studies to demonstrate clinical validity
- Track record of publications in high impact peer-reviewed journals
- Experience in academic collaborations and/or industry partnerships
- Excellent scientific writing skills
- Experience in regulatory affairs in a medical device/diagnostic company – an advantage
- Successful grant application experience – an advantage
- Experience in medical software company – an advantage