We’re looking for a top notch senior front-end developer/architect to be the first in-house expert in this field and lead this mission critical activity.
In this role, you’ll design and develop the Ibex web-based UI/UX and lead its development cycle. You’ll work closely with the rest of the R&D team as well as with product management and external experts. You’ll receive feedback from domain experts using our products, and you’ll collaborate with our partners to design and create new and improved solutions.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in designing and developing UI components
- Experience as a 1st developer in a startup and/or team leader
- Ability to build a complex system from the ground up
- Fearless – will do what it takes to get the job done
- Generalist – ability to choose the right tool to the right problem and a willingness to learn how to use new technologies
- Experience in three.js / WebGL – an advantage
- Experience in back-end development – an advantage
- Experience in Python – an advantage
- Experience in large images processing – big advantage
- Experience in a company within the medical field – an advantage