Who we are
Our purpose at aMoon is to accelerate cures for the world’s most life-threatening conditions and providing solutions for global healthcare’s biggest cost drivers. Our mission is to identify, invest, and drive growth in companies of all development stages across biopharmaceutical, device, and digital technologies.
You will be at the heart of aMoon investment engine driving key investment process activities to support scientific diligence in a selection of investment opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Conduct scientific and clinical diligence on potential investment opportunities, primarily in the MedTech and Digital Health fields
• Conduct interviews with KOLs and clinical experts to develop investment insights regarding unmet market needs and to assess the strength of the product/technology to address such need
• Work with business analysts and associates and other members of the team to develop investment insights
• Use secondary sources as well as proprietary databases to support our investment research
• Review and update deal flow databases
• Perform competitive analysis (in-depth industry research, benchmarking / comparables analysis, company and product-specific research)
• Support the preparation of investment materials (preliminary analyses, investment memos, clinical/regulatory analysis)
• Develop, support, justify, and present investment thesis and investment ideas to the fund’s senior leadership
We are looking for the following Experience & Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree in biomedical engineering or a related field, advanced degree a plus.
• Understanding of regulatory pathways for Medical Technology, particularly in the USA and Europe
• Understanding of reimbursement regulations and processes, particularly in the USA
• Understanding of MedTech development process and clinical trial design best practices
• Ability to concisely convey complicated scientific and technical info to a non-technical audience
• Excellent team work and strong interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of the the landscapes in relevant MedTech fields (Cardiology, GI, Orthopedics)
• Excellent written / verbal proficiency in English required; intermediate proficiency in Hebrew preferred
To apply for the position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org