Who we are
Our purpose at aMoon is to accelerate cures for the world’s most life-threatening conditions and providing solutions for global healthcare’s biggest cost drivers. Our mission is to identify, invest, and drive growth in companies of all development stages across biopharmaceutical, device, and digital technologies.
You will be at the heart of aMoon investment engine driving key investment process activities to support business and commercial diligence for a selection of investment opportunities.
The analyst will work in multiple projects, in a team based and fast paced environment performing screening of investment opportunities and undertaking detailed due diligence assignments.
We are looking for the following Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from a top university in a relevant discipline
• 1 -2 years of investment banking experience from a leading investment bank
• Familiarity with Venture Capital - Cap tables, term sheets, investment structures, offering memos, transaction documentation
• Experience in financial modeling and investment analysis
• Experience in healthcare strongly preferred
• Excellent written / verbal proficiency in English and Hebrew
• Excellent team work and strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills