Mammoth Biosciences is an early-stage venture-backed biotechnology company located in San Francisco, California.
Company Mission: We are creating the platform that will democratize diagnostics, allowing everyone on earth to manage and make informed choices about the health of themselves and their families quickly, affordably, and easily.
- Passion for team and mission
- Communication and transparency
- Speed and rigor
- Have fun and love coming to work
The Mammoth Biosciences Summer Internship Program offers students an opportunity to gain hands-on training and experience performing cutting edge research in CRISPR. The available internship projects will be focused on the following areas: protein engineering, molecular biology, biochemistry, and bioinformatics. The candidate should be highly motivated, be comfortable working as part of a team, and display excellent time management skills. Research interns will work directly with Mammoth’s team of talented CRISPR scientists and research associates. This is a paid internship; specific start date and length of internship are negotiable based on student schedule and availability.
- Protein purification, molecular biology, and bioinformatics
- Design and execute CRISPR biochemistry and bioinformatics-based projects
- Think creatively about diagnostic and CRISPR technologies
- Communicate and accurately record experimental progress
- Stay current in the field by participating in educational opportunities and reading relevant publications