DayTwo is looking for a tech savvy, iOS wizard.
As an iOS developeryou will be part of the team taking the task of building a cutting - edge app to influence our users by engaging and helping them in improving their life and health
DayTwo is the leading Microbiome-Based Precision Medicine company, developing personalized nutrition, diagnostic, and therapeutic solutions using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Our initial product enables glycemic-control and is targeted for people with Type II diabetes, helping them balance blood sugar levels using a “food-as-medicine” approach, personalized to the subject’s clinical and personal traits.
Want to make a difference come join our team!
What do you need to succeed:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in iOS development
- Expert in iOS development, Swift
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Good architectural understanding in Mobile app development
- A fast learner solutions & results oriented
- A problem solver, innovative out of the box thinker - producing high quality solutions
- A proactive self-motivated, personality and team player, that can work both individually and part of a team effort
- UI and UX oriented - fluent in the best design patterns and trends.
- BA/BSC in Computer Science and/or equivalent
- High level of English verbal and written
Please attach your Published portfolio