Powered by AI, Biolojic Design is biotechnology company at the leading edge of therapeutic engineering. Biolojic Design single or multi-specific human antibodies for predefined epitopes. Our technology offers a significant advantage for binding more than one target with the same mAb as well as for modulating difficult and complex targets and pathways.
Biolojic is looking for a motivated Msc level research associate to join our antibody engineering R&D team, and use antibody display methods combined with FACS and NGS to generate new therapeutic antibodies.
- Design and execute biological experiments with defined agreed objectives and timelines.
- Document experiments in an accurate agreed upon way
- Present experimental work in projects meetings
- Msc degree in biology - a must
- The ability to be part of a team and work well independently - a must
- Knowledge of antibodies display systems, FACS, NGS, PCR, cloning - an advantage
- Experience in high throughput screening assays - an advantage