We’re looking for talented Algorithm Engineer to help us develop innovative technologies for cancer diagnosis. In this role, you’ll work on huge, unique datasets of high-resolution pathology images from leading institutes worldwide, develop and optimize algorithmic solutions for complex problems using cutting-edge technology, integrate your algorithms into our products and receive feedback from clinicians using them in live clinical settings, and work closely with our multi-disciplinary team of Machine Learning experts, experienced software developers and medical professionals.
Experience with Machine Learning, Deep Learning and/or ComputerVision – an advantage
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in software and algorithm development
- At least 3 years of industry experience, working on large-scale projects
- Ability to design and develop production-level code
- Strong programming skills in Python