We’re looking for bright and experienced developers to help us build amazing products that save lives. In this role, you’ll design and develop new components for all product building blocks; database, infrastructure, management, and engine. You’ll work with large, high-performance computing and storage environments, both locally and on the cloud. You’ll receive feedback from clinicians using our products, and you’ll collaborate with our partners and medical experts to devise new and improved solutions.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing large-scale production-level systems
- Very strong programming and design skills (as a minimum, in Python and in Java or C++)
- Ability to build a complex system from the ground up
- Fearless – will do what it takes to get the job done
- Generalist – ability to choose the right tool for the right problem and a willingness to learn how to use new technologies