Zebra Medical Vision is a fast growing start up, which empowering radiologists with its revolutionary Artificial Intelligence (AI) offering, which helps health providers manage the ever increasing workload without compromising quality.
Our mission is to provide radiologists the tools they need to make the next leap in patient care.
The demand for medical imaging services is continuously increasing, outpacing the supply of qualified radiologists and stretching them to produce more output, without compromising patient care. Only by adopting new technology that significantly enhances the capabilities of radiologists, can this crisis be mitigated.
We are seeking our first Sales leader in UK, to establish and open the UK market for Zebra Medical Vision, to develop and implement an effective sales strategy.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing business development & sales and build our market share in UK.
In the coming year, we plan to launch our products in new markets, and we look forward to having you with us on the journey.
You will be a critical member of our leadership team as we continue our organic growth.
If you have a history of successfully leading and exceeding sales goals in the healthcare industry, we encourage you to contact us.
Planning and executing sales and business development activities, include but are not limited to identifying the right providers for Zebra Medical Vision, developing and executing the go-to-market sales strategies on the ground and doing what is necessary to establish Zebra in UK with a strong client base.
- Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives
- Execute full Business Development and sales cycle from initial presentation to deal closing.
- Provide sales objectives by forecasting and developing quarterly and annual sales quotas for the region;
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
- Provide strategic input and direction for navigating the market in relations to regulation, payment systems, regional clinical needs of the providers.
- Provide a detailed regional market plan for total addressable market and penetration for Zebra’ solutions.
- Manage regional P&L, budget and goals.
- Liaise with Zebra product teams and product owners to provide market feedback and inputs.
- Liaise with Zebra professional services to ensure accounts are supported with best in class service.
Working under the supervision of the Chief Commercial Officer, located in US.