Biolojic Design Ltd, a biopharmaceutical company that develops revolutionary biological therapies for various diseases, is growing its R&D center in Israel.
We are seeking talented scientists to join our computational design team.
- Leading computational work in drug design projects.
- Identification and assessment of new drug targets.
- Development of computational tools for designing new drugs.
- PhD or MSc in computational biology, bioinformatics or related fields.
- Experience with structure-function relationships in protein-protein interactions.
- Familiarity with Computer-Aided Drug Design tools and methods (E.g., Schrodinger, MOE, Discovery Studio, etc.)
- Excellent quantitative skills.
- Good programming/scripting skills (preferably Python, C/C++).
- Ability to be a part of multi-disciplinary team of researchers and developers.
- Knowledge of biochemistry
- Knowledge of immunology
- Understanding of in vitro evolution and selection
- Experience with analysis of Deep Sequencing data (Illumina/Ion Torrent)