About The Position
Zebra Medical Vision is a leader in modern computer vision and deep learning practices.
The algorithms team is in charge of creating cutting edge algorithmic products which detect and diagnose a wide variety of medical conditions from medical images.These solutions help make medical diagnosis faster, more accurate and more accessible to millions of patients around the world.
As an intern on the team, you will get a chance to work alongside some of the best minds in the field and implement the latest Deep learning and computer vision algorithms, in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment.
Time and location
- The internship is planned to start immidiately for approximately 4 months and will be held in our Berkeley office.
- We give preference to people who would be available to continue part or full-time position after the internship.
- Develop Deep Learning based solutions in medical imaging, mainly in CT.
- Solve real world problems: define requirements, assemble a dataset, train algorithm and report results.
- Work alongside machine learning engineers, collaborate and scale ideas that will impact millions of people lives around the world.
- Hands on experience with Deep learning using common open source frameworks and tools (Keras, TensorFlow, etc.
- Currently pursuing a BSc or MSc / just graduated - Computer science or related fields
- Proficient in Python
- Experience in computer vision – very strong advantage
- Team player, positive and highly motivated, fast learner