Project Manager at DayTwo
Hod Hasharon, IL
Join the Journey to Better Health with Microbiome-Based Solutions
DayTwo is the leading Microbiome-Based Precision Medicine company, developing personalized nutrition, diagnostic, and therapeutic solutions using artificial intelligence and machine learning. DayTwo has the largest full-shotgun database of the gut-microbiome in the world. The database is the foundation for the DayTwo Human Discovery Platform™ to identify precision medicine therapies, diagnostics, and care solutions for metabolic and other diseases.
Our initial product enables glycemic-control and is targeted for people with Type II diabetes, helping them balance blood sugar levels using a “food-as-medicine” approach, personalized to the subject’s clinical and personal traits.
Our lab location is at Rehovot.
- Form relationships with the customer’s project management, technical leadership, dietitians, physicians, and front-line implementation and support staff
- Lead the project on behalf of DayTwo to enable effective and efficient solution delivery to customers
- Manage all customer’s engagement interactions, through implementation, expansion and support
- Work closely with DayTwo internal teams to ensure successful delivery for the customer
- Plan and track project activities and budget
- Have ongoing interactions with the customer’s leadership and provide accurate status for all stakeholders
- At least 3 years of experience in projects management
- Projects management background in software projects, preferably in HealthCare IT
- Ability to work through issues effectively, internally and with customers.
- Experience with smaller companies that do not have deep resource pools. Ability to get things done on your own.
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Excel) and processes.
- Advantage to candidates with previous on-site customer experience.
- Excellent in English
- Bachelor degree - Preference to Computer Science / Information Systems Engineering / Management Studies
Personal Skills and Characteristics
- Excellent customer-facing skills, cultural sensitivity and business understanding
- Presentation skills and persuasion capabilities
- Leadership and management skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- A strong analytic foundation and a desire to get into details
- A team player
What it takes to succeed?
- The “know how” to create a customer that loves us
- Ability to work in a Global environment
- Open minded and creative personality
- Capacity to pay attention to details
- Readiness for intensive work