Mammoth Biosciences is an early-stage venture backed biotechnology company located in San Francisco, California.
Company Mission: We are creating the platform that will democratize diagnostics, allowing everyone on earth to manage and make informed choices about the health of themselves and their families quickly, affordably, and easily.
- Passion for team and mission
- Communication and transparency
- Speed and rigor
- Have fun and love coming to work
Mammoth is seeking a Research Technician experienced in protein and nucleic acid biochemistry techniques to support our product development team. The ideal candidate will have experience with assay development and product commercialization related to molecular tests and reagent kits. Further, the candidate will be comfortable working as part of a team, be highly motivated, and display excellent time management skills. The Research Technician will report directly to Director of Assay Development
- Develop and optimize nucleic acid extraction, amplification and detection methods.
- Develop and optimize protein purification methods.
- Conduct Validation and Verification studies.
- Assist in manufacturing processes development and technology transfer.
- Write SOPs and batch records to document processes and data.
- Resolve problems by examining and evaluating data and selecting corrective steps.
- Complete projects by assisting project team and attending and participating in group and project meetings.