Mammoth Biosciences is an early-stage venture backed biotechnology company located in San Francisco, California.
We are creating the CRISPR platform that will democratize diagnostics, allowing everyone on earth to manage and make informed choices about the health of themselves and their families quickly, affordably, and easily.
- Passion for team and mission
- Communication and transparency
- Speed and rigor
- Have fun and love coming to work
We are seeking a Scientist with expertise in CRISPR tool development and bioinformatics. The ideal candidate will also have direct experience with protein engineering and molecular biology. A strong background in protein biochemistry and nucleic acid biochemistry is required. The ideal candidate will be comfortable leading, managing and collaborating across the team as needed, with demonstrated ability to prioritize projects, agendas and time to accomplish assigned goals.
- Initiate, direct, and execute CRISPR biochemistry and bioinformatics based projects
- Engage in a leadership role and guide technical areas towards making decisions involving designing, performing, and troubleshooting research experiments
- Think creatively about diagnostic and CRISPR technologies