Minovia Therapeutics is a clinical-stage international biotechnology company focused on treatment innovation for mitochondrial diseases. This position is recruited for our Israel site at Tirat HaCarmel, near Haifa. We have a clinical site at Sheba Tel Hashomer Hospital, and setting up additional clinical and GMP sites in the US and Europe.
Minovia is seeking to hire an entry-level clean room team member to participate in manufacturing of mitochondrial cell therapy in a clean room environment. We are looking for a candidate with excellent technical capacity working with cellular biology methodologies in an aseptic environment. The ideal candidate should have a willingness to adjust to the constantly changing work demands expected in a fast-paced start-up company. Our GMP manufacturing team, working in a clean room environment, is responsible on patient-derived samples. Minovia has set its mission to bring life changing therapies to patients with rare mitochondrial diseases. Joining our GMP production team is an opportunity to work for a meaningful purpose that requires high level of integrity and responsibility, producing therapies for our patients.
• Hands-on experience working in a sterile hood (biological safety cabinet).
• Demonstrated ability to execute protocols in a repeatable manner and according to clearly defined protocols.
• Willingness and ability to work in a good manufacturing practices (GMP) environment.
• Ability to work in a team and in a results-driven environment.
• Flexibility in working hours
Recommended additional skills:
• Previous experience in clean-room grade production in the industry strongly preferred.
• Previous experience working with cell culture strongly preferred.