Minovia Therapeutics is a clinical-stage international biotechnology company focused on treatment innovation for mitochondrial diseases. This position is recruited for our Israel site at Tirat HaCarmel, near Haifa. We have a clinical site at Sheba Tel Hashomer Hospital, and setting up additional clinical and GMP sites in the US and Europe. More about us at: http://minoviatx.com/about-us/
Minovia is seeking to hire an experienced mitochondrial Scientist to join our R&D team and will help in leading methods development and mechanistic studies pertaining to questions in mitochondrial biology and development of our pipeline products. We are looking for a candidate who has the desire and capacity to think critically and learn new techniques, to be an integral part of team efforts, and who would enjoy work in a fast-paced start-up company. The candidate must have broad experience in cellular and molecular biology, and specific expertise in mitochondrial biology.
Minovia is a rapidly growing company, driven by science. A successful candidate will have an outstanding opportunity to influence on minovia’s scientific efforts and will significantly contribute to achieve minovia’s mission to treat patients affected by ultra-rare to more common mitochondrial diseases.
• Must: Postdoctoral or PhD in the biological sciences with a proven track record in mitochondrial biology.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to independently design, execute, troubleshoot and interpret experiments.
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
Recommended additional skills:
Two years or more of relevant post-graduate experience, Industry experience preferred. Experience with Seahorse and/or Oroboros.