Aummune is developing a breakthrough de-novo rapid process for the creation of personalized cancer therapeutics, in each stage of the therapeutic pathway. The company is in pre-clinical stage.
The CEO will take Aummune into and through clinical development. The CEO is to have superior people management skills, drug development, business development and fundraising execution abilities, as well as financial expertise.
Top priority responsibilities are:
• Develop business plans, budgets, strategies and tactics for company development for consideration by the board with initial focus on:
- Preclinical, Clinical and regulatory strategy
- Product development strategy
- Go to market strategy (business development, manufacturing, marketing, sales and reimbursement)
- Strategic framework for allocation of financial and human capital
• Execute plans, budgets, strategies and tactics following board approval with initial focus on:
- Timely R&D, clinical and regulatory execution
- Product development and operations
- Financial planning
- Intellectual property (IP)
• Attract, recruit and manage key executive and management personnel.
• Ensure the company’s operations and business are within the parameters set by the board from time to time and that the board is kept informed of material developments; obtain board approvals for all significant decisions outside of the ordinary course of business.
• Manage the company’s financial and other reporting/monitoring mechanisms to ensure they capture all relevant material information on a timely basis, are functioning effectively and are founded on a sound basis of prudential risk management.
• Set up, maintain and review organizational structure, systems, policies, processes and procedures, in order to guide, support, inform, service and monitor the prime functions of the organization.
• Provide management oversight and responsibility across the organization to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of the organization.
• Act as a liaison between management and the Board.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications and experience:
• 7+ years of senior management experience in healthcare industry, specifically pharma experience is a must, including experience in preclinical and clinical drug development, operations and regulatory process leadership.
• Oncology, personal medicine and nucleotides understanding a plus.
• Proven fundraising experience in an early stage company.
• Business development experience.
• Significant experience working with or as a member of a Board of Directors
• Ability to set clear strategies, priorities, delegate, and guide people and systems; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills, which support and enable sound decision making.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
• Strong articulation ability in both Hebrew and English.
• Excellent team management experience
• Team player and strong commitment to the professional development of staff
• Fiscal management expertise
• Strong commitment and drive
• PhD or MD preferred, MBA a must