Mammoth Biosciences is an early-stage venture backed biotechnology company located in South San Francisco, California.
Company Mission: Improving lives by creating tools for reading and writing the code of life.
- Passion for team and mission
- Communication and transparency
- Speed and rigor
Mammoth is seeking a Research Associate experienced in protein and nucleic acid biochemistry techniques to support our research and product development teams. The ideal candidate will have experience with in vitro assay development, nucleic acid extraction and amplification techniques. Further, the candidate will be comfortable working as part of a team, be highly motivated, and display excellent time management skills.
- Develop and validate nucleic acid extraction and amplification methods.
- Assist with in vitro assay development and verification.
- Document information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Resolve problems by examining and evaluating data and selecting corrective steps.
- Complete projects by assisting project team and attending and participating in group and project meetings.
- Stay current in the field by participating in educational opportunities and reading relevant publications.
• BS/BA or Masters in biology, chemistry or a related field
• 1+ years industry experience in molecular biology and biochemistry
• Ability to design and optimize experiments
• Exceptional skills in communication, presentations, data analysis, and interpretation
• Highly motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to think creatively towards efficient problem solving
- Competitive salary
- Full health/vision/dental benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Free breakfast/lunch/dinner/barista
- Free gym
- Public transportation commuter subsidy
- 401(k) matching